Oh, you like Book of Mormon? I love that show. The way they just [clenches fist] book those Mormons.
i get so pissed off when people accuse harry potter fans of over-criticizing the movies because the directors:
- fucked up ronald weasley’s entire character
- made hermione perfect because obviously the only way an audience can appreciate a female character is if she has no flaws
- destroyed ginny weasley’s personality when she happens to be the main character’s love interest
- white-washed most of the main cast when 2/3 of the golden trio could have been people of color
- screwed up the MAIN VILLAIN’S DEATH in a way that undermines the entire point of his character
- conveniently left out regulus black’s entire storyline and contributed to the problematic idea that being a slytherin and valuing ambition and cunning automatically makes you a dirty evil person
yes, they messed up a lot of little things but they also messed up huge, plot-changing, point-missing, life-killing things so please never tell a harry potter fan that they’re too picky when the directors missed 70% of the big picture
last night it occurred to me that sirius black being colorblind would make a lot of sense
i dunno dogs and stuff
but imagine a red-green colorblind sirius
he loves gryffindor so much and hates slytherin SO MUCH
but he CANT TELL THE COLORS APART
HE CHEERS FOR THE WRONG TEAM AT QUIDDITCH MATCHES probably.
"AW YEAH GRYFFINDOR SCORES!!!!"
"Padfoot, that’s your brother who scored."
"NOT FUCKING AGAIN"
I approve this headcanon.
Bereczki Zoltán as Mercutio.
I just saw the captions and I knew that I had to reblog this.
what the hell is going on in this gifset because I kind of want it.
Welcome to what is ‘Romeo es Julia’, the Hungarian adaptation of Romeo et Juliette that takes place in a dystopian future and contains an epileptic Tybalt, fire, a very very very bisexual Mercutio, fire, leather, chain mail, fire, a fucking terrifying double suicide that Romeo and Juliet manage to pull off that is hella crazy, fire, blood, and fire.
DID I MENTION FIRE BECAUSE HUNGARIAN THEATRE ALWAYS HAS SOME SHIT ON FIRE I SWEAR.
Available with English subtitles.
Also, Mercutio is definitely bisexual in this and it’s my favourite thing ever.
I can’t even…
I ALWAYS READ MERCUTIO AS BI HELL YEAH
The one with the robots
when will people realize there is absolutely no excuse for harassing mentally ill people
So this is a really easy onion soup that I like to make on the weekends to last me for the week at work (especially with the weather we’ve been having recently in NYC)!
All that you need is:
- 2 tablespoons butter/margarine
- 4-5 small yellow onions
- 4 cups of water
- 1 bouillon cube (optional)
- salt/pepper to season
The instructions on how to make this are relatively easy and everything can be adjusted to your preference.
1. Heat the butter in a pot - 2-qt is easiest because of the amount of soup that can be made.
2. Chop the onions into larger pieces and drop them into the melted butter.
3. Sauté the onions in the pot until brown and translucent.
4. Once the onions are done, add the water and the bouillon cube and bring to a rapid boil. Leave this mixture over heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add salt or pepper to season the soup, as needed.
That’s it! This recipe makes a little more than a quart of soup and can be saved in the fridge or frozen. I like to add parmesan cheese on top after serving myself, while it’s still hot. Also, this is the base for French Onion Soup, if ever you feel daring enough to try that!
NOTE: This can be made vegan/vegetarian if you skip adding the chicken bouillon cube, which is why this is tagged as such.
guys i’ve listened to this 5 times in the past 8 minutes
I- that was the most horrifying thing I have ever played on tumblr
i actually love it
for once my les mis-related tears are not ones of pain
follow fnyado for more
Amanda seyfrieds vibrato at its finest